Having a car is pretty great, but occasionally it can be a real pain in the backside. We've compiled a list of the ten most annoying things about having a car that will make you say, 'Sod this, I'm just gonna sell my car!'
- Topping up with fuel. Let's be honest, no-one likes doing this. You have two choices: touch a grimy old pump or wear the gloves and look like a bit of a princess. Then you have to literally stand there and watch your money trickling away. Ugh.
- The cost of running a car in general. According to insurance providers Elephant you can expect to pay anything up to £4,500 a year. Ouch. Luckily, there are a few easy ways to save money on your car.
- Putting air in the tyres. I mean, what a faff. And the same dilemma as filling up with fuel, ridiculous gloves versus filthy hands.
- Checking the oil. Not only is it messy (or it is if you're me anyway), but I can guarantee you'll only remember to do it at an inconvenient time, like when you've been driving for hours and the engine's hot enough to fry an egg on.
- Cleaning your car. Unless you're one of these strange people who enjoys cleaning of course. If so, I'm not sure we're going to have much in common. Sorry about that.
- Driving in unfavourable conditions. And by 'unfavourable conditions' I mean rain, snow and fog. Oh and when it's too sunny. Or windy. Or icy. So basically most days, if you live in the UK!
- Parking! Also known as the bane of my existence. Don't even get me started on parallel parking.
- Other drivers. Never will you get more annoyed with another person than when they pull out in front of you or steal that prime parking spot from right under your nose.
- Traffic. If you're anything like me you probably have some of your darkest thoughts when stuck in traffic. #BadTimes.
- Potholes. The scourge of British roads. The Telegraph recently warned of an 'unprecedented' rise in potholes on UK roads. Brilliant.
has helped hundreds of people sell their car for a great price. Find out whether we can help you.